Quick and easy weeknight dinner side dish!
Grilled Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
Quick and easy weeknight dinner side dish
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1.5 lbs Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Preheat grill to about 450˚ F
- Create a foil packet, or use a foil pan, to hold the Brussels Sprouts on the grill
- After cleaning Brussels Sprouts, slice each one in half the long way
- Place Brussels Sprouts in the foil packet, or pan, along with the rest of the ingredients
- Using your hands or a spatula, mix everything making sure to fully coat the Brussels Sprouts in the oil, vinegar and spices.
- Place packet on the grill for 10 minutes. Toss the Brussels and grill for another 10-20 minutes.
- Remove from grill and enjoy!