This Grilled Barbecue Shrimp recipe is a great way to add seafood to your cookout.
Grilled Barbecue Shrimp
- 2 pounds Large Raw Shrimp Peeled and de-veined
- 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Parsley Snipped
- 1/3 cup Butter or Margarine
- 1 clove Freshly Ground Pepper
- Cream butter with all ingredients except shrimp.
- Divide shrimp equally on 6 pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil or coated SearMagic grid.
- Top with butter mixture.
- Bring foil up around shrimp and seal tightly.
- Place packets on the cooking grid and cook at MEDIUM for 5-7 minutes.