BRING THE GREAT OUTDOOR FLAVOR INDOORS
Your family and friends will love the “Great Outdoor Flavor” all year-round, in any kind of weather, for any occasion and for every meal. The all new, Patent-Pending, US Made, Infrared stainless steel constructed ProSear Indoor Grill is a first in the indoor market.
Prepare food simply and effectively with that great outdoor flavor in an economical, safe and hassle-free way. Delivering maximum performance and years of low-maintenance operation, ProFire has perfected the art of delicious restaurant grilled flavor with this High Quality Stainless Steel Indoor Infrared Grill.
- Stainless steel construction
- Electronic ignition, 120 volt operationautomatically ignites burners
- 5/16″ stainless steel rods cooking grids
- 35,000 BTU rated per-hour input
- 333 square inches total cooking area
- Limited lifetime warranty (on rust-through) on stainless steel cooking grids and stainless steel body components. 5 year warranty on infrared components and 1 year warranty on all other components.
- Stainless steel dust cover included
- Available for Natural or LP Gas application
ADVANTAGES OF INFRARED TECHNOLOGY
- Fast…heats up in approximately 5 minutes
- Intense heat-seals in meat juices for better flavor
- Time saver…heats up faster with shorter grilling time
- High intense heat reduces flare-ups by vaporizing juices instantly
|PFINDOOR-N||30″ NG Stainless Steel Indoor Infrared Gas Grill|
|PFINDOOR-P||30″ LP Stainless Steel Indoor Infrared Gas Grill|
- Electrical: 120 Volts, 60H, 0.12 AMP
- Zero to combustibles below cooking surface
- Vent hood required
36″ Minimum Vent Hood
600 CFM Internal Blower
900 CFM External Blower
- Vent hood clearance from cooking surface to vent hood
Minimum – 26″
Maxiumum – 30″
- Overall Dimension: 30-1/2″ W x 21″ L x 12-3/4″D
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 29″ (left to right) x 20″ (front to back)
Side Wall/Alcove Counter Installations, with heat shield installed, shall have minimum horizontal distance(s) from the sides and back of appliance to adjacent vertical combustible walls extending above the top panel, 6 inches from the side walls, 4 inches from the rear wall. Minimum horizontal distance from the front edge of the counter to the front side of the appliance, 1 inch. Minimum vertical distance from the distance from the top of the cooking grid to an overhead unprotected combustible surface is 48″. Maximum depth of the overhead cabinets is 13 inches.
Island Counter Installation, without heat shield installed, shall have minimum horizontal distance(s) from the sides and back of appliance to adjacent vertical combustible walls extending above the top panel, 14 inches from the side walls, 14 inches from the rear wall. Minimum horizontal distance from the front edge of the counter to the front side of the appliance, 1 inch.